"How The Poor Can Save Capitalism: Rebuilding the Path to the Middle Class. The Solution for the 100%," continues to show up (consistently) on the Top 50 or better bestselling lists for business, namely 800-CEO READ, but also several consumer, academic and public policy categories for Amazon.com. A special thank you to each and everyone that has helped to make sure that this message gets delivered. We must deliver "The Memo," to generations of citizens that never got it. How money works, how capitalism and the free enterprise system works. How wealth gets created, and how these things -- are tied into and connected (and inter-connected) to most other things in life we care about. Let's go... John Hope Bryant is the Founder, Chairman and CEO ofOperation HOPE and Bryant Group Ventures, an Inc. Magazine/CEO READ bestselling business author of LOVE LEADERSHIP: The New Way to Lead in a Fear-Based World (Jossey-Bass). His newest bestselling book is How The Poor Can Save Capitalism: Rebuilding the Path to the Middle Class (Berrett Koehler Publishing). Bryant is a Member of the U.S. President's Advisory Council on Financial Capability for Young Americans, co-founder of the Gallup-HOPE Index with the Gallup Organization, and co-chair for Project 5117, which is a plan for the rebirth of underserved America. Bryant is the only bestselling author on economics in the world who is also of African-American descent. Follow John Hope Bryant on LinkedIn Influencers hereAlmost one year to the day of its original publishing, my last book,
- Statement from John Hope Bryant on the Passing of Los Angeles Civic Leader John Mack
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition