"How The Poor Can Save Capitalism: Rebuilding the Path to the Middle Class. The Solution for the 100%," continues to show up (consistently) on the Top 50 or better bestselling lists for business, namely 800-CEO READ, but also several consumer, academic and public policy categories for Amazon.com. A special thank you to each and everyone that has helped to make sure that this message gets delivered. We must deliver "The Memo," to generations of citizens that never got it. How money works, how capitalism and the free enterprise system works. How wealth gets created, and how these things -- are tied into and connected (and inter-connected) to most other things in life we care about. Let's go... John Hope Bryant is the Founder, Chairman and CEO ofOperation HOPE and Bryant Group Ventures, an Inc. Magazine/CEO READ bestselling business author of LOVE LEADERSHIP: The New Way to Lead in a Fear-Based World (Jossey-Bass). His newest bestselling book is How The Poor Can Save Capitalism: Rebuilding the Path to the Middle Class (Berrett Koehler Publishing). Bryant is a Member of the U.S. President's Advisory Council on Financial Capability for Young Americans, co-founder of the Gallup-HOPE Index with the Gallup Organization, and co-chair for Project 5117, which is a plan for the rebirth of underserved America. Bryant is the only bestselling author on economics in the world who is also of African-American descent. Follow John Hope Bryant on LinkedIn Influencers hereAlmost one year to the day of its original publishing, my last book,
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event