Please set your DVR and plan to tune in tomorrow morning at 9am EST to see the inaugural show of both the new Caffeine & Octane TV Show on the Discovery Channel's Velocity TV, and the special debut of the new Bryant Group Motorsports Academy. More details to come on the Academy, which will be formally rolled out during the HOPE Global Forum on April 10-12, 2017, in Atlanta, Georgia, where both Henry Ford III and myself will be present, but for now -- WATCH THE SHOW! And tell family and friends to watch the show too!! A special thank you to Caffeine & Octane, Ford Performance, Henry Ford III, Scott Bartlett, and Ryan Graf of Ryan Graf Web Design, who designed the stunning new BG Motorsports Academy website. BG Motorsports Academy is a public benefit, nonprofit organization in formation. Like the new BG Motorsports Academy page on Facebook. More to come. Bryant Group Motorsports Academy
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ