Be sure to tune into CNBC’s Squawk Box tomorrow morning. I’ll be on the show talking about opportunity zones and how Operation HOPE is working to educate the public about them. It’s an important conversation and I’m looking forward to having the discussion with Joe Kernen, Becky Quick, and Andrew Ross Sorkin.
- Excellence in Black: Rolls Royce Brand Manager, and Much More.
- Excellence in Black History: Sidney D. Barron, General Manager, Bentley of Atlanta.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week
- Operation HOPE Announces it’s Investor Bill of Rights