Be sure to tune into CNBC’s Squawk Box tomorrow morning. I’ll be on the show talking about capitalization, wealth and equality, and the revitalization of urban economics. It’s an important conversation and I’m looking forward to having the discussion with Joe Kernen, Melissa Lee, Andrew Ross Sorkin, and guest host Mohamed El-Erian.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week
- Operation HOPE Announces it’s Investor Bill of Rights
- Carver Federal Savings Bank and John Hope Bryant Announce a New Sizeable Long-term Deposit in the Bank to Support Economic Empowerment in Communities of Color
- A Special Thank You to Mr. Tom Brokaw