Chairman, Founder and CEO of Operation HOPE, Inc. John Hope Bryant, is featured on the This Month In Banking (TMIB) podcast with Jeff Marsico, Jill Pursell and Sharon Lorman to discuss the success of HOPE Inside, and how the program is truly “doing well by doing good.” Bryant was honored as American Banker’s 2016 Innovator of the Year for developing the HOPE Inside model that promotes financial inclusion, generates business for banks and gives branches a new purpose at a time of declining foot traffic. The podcast features discussion with colleagues and industry thought leaders on interesting and current banking news. Listen now.
- John Hope Bryant’s Statement on Governor Gina Raimondo
- John Hope Bryant’s Statement of Support for Wally Adeyemo
- Remembering an American Giant – Baseball Legend Who Became a Force for Civil Rights, Hank Aaron
- VIDEO: Reimagining the Future of Our Economy | CNBC Squawk Box Guest Appearance
- Podcast: Under Construction With Tamar Braxton