Participating first with her during a special Dignity Day teaching session in Jordan, at a school there, and later on a rich conversation on the state of future leadership along with HRH Crown Prince Haakon of Norway and myself during a Young Global Leader (YGL) session at Davos, Switzerland, for the World Economic Forum. Queen Rania is a class act, and a great role model for young women and girls in Jordan and throughout the Middle East and North Africa region — if not the world.
- John Hope Bryant’s Statement on Governor Gina Raimondo
- John Hope Bryant’s Statement of Support for Wally Adeyemo
- Remembering an American Giant – Baseball Legend Who Became a Force for Civil Rights, Hank Aaron
- VIDEO: Reimagining the Future of Our Economy | CNBC Squawk Box Guest Appearance
- Podcast: Under Construction With Tamar Braxton