The Boys Club was founded in 1860, became national in 1906 in Boston, chartered by Congress in 1950’s, added “Girls” to it’s name (rightly so) decades after through Congress, and today is one of the leading national organizations promoting “character” development of and for our young people on the edge. Honored to speak before their national staff today.
- Excellence in Black: Rolls Royce Brand Manager, and Much More.
- Excellence in Black History: Sidney D. Barron, General Manager, Bentley of Atlanta.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week
- Operation HOPE Announces it’s Investor Bill of Rights