These the Motto Cabs, which are motorcycle taxis in Paris. My driver tells me it is not for show either. During rush hour it can take you 90 minutes or more to get to or from the airport and the Motto Cabs cab streamline trough traffic. I am always fascinated with the “power of the idea.”
- Excellence in Black: Rolls Royce Brand Manager, and Much More.
- Excellence in Black History: Sidney D. Barron, General Manager, Bentley of Atlanta.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week
- Operation HOPE Announces it’s Investor Bill of Rights