The Middle East is increasingly caught between the worlds of moderation and radicalness, and between the reformers and the traditionalists. The moderates are losing ground because there has not sustainable peace agreements between Israel and Palestine. We need to expand moderate strategies to the whole of the problems impacting the Middle East, and create "a radical movement of common sense." John Hope Bryant blogging by iPhone at the Jordan meeting of the World Eonomic Forum.
- Excellence in Black: Rolls Royce Brand Manager, and Much More.
- Excellence in Black History: Sidney D. Barron, General Manager, Bentley of Atlanta.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week
- Operation HOPE Announces it’s Investor Bill of Rights