"The current global economic crisis simply underscores how dependent the global economy is on the relative health and financial confidence of the consumer. It points to a now undeniable need for financial literacy ed ucation, financial literacy empowerment, and a much broader global silver rights movement at almost every level of society around the globe. We are all interconnected." Bryant continued, "when the consumer in North America gets a headache, someone is going to get financial pneumonia in Asia, Latin America, Africa or somewhere else in the world. We are connected. There are few better places to frame global solutions for the future than the World Economic Forum. I am honored to serve on the Global Agenda Council."
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week
- Operation HOPE Announces it’s Investor Bill of Rights
- Carver Federal Savings Bank and John Hope Bryant Announce a New Sizeable Long-term Deposit in the Bank to Support Economic Empowerment in Communities of Color
- A Special Thank You to Mr. Tom Brokaw
- John Hope Bryant’s Statement on Governor Gina Raimondo