Scott Peck, the bestselling author of The Road Less Traveled, defined love as “the will to extend one’s self for the purpose of nurturing one’s own or another’s spiritual growth.” He goes on to explain that, “love is work, non-love is laziness, and anti-love, which is evil personified, is the extreme form of laziness. … Ultimately there is only one impediment to spiritual growth, and that is laziness.”
- Delta Air Lines Expands HOPE Inside the Workplace Partnership to New National Model
- Excellence in Black: Rolls Royce Brand Manager, and Much More.
- Excellence in Black History: Sidney D. Barron, General Manager, Bentley of Atlanta.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week