A 2006 survey of 1,800 13-25 year olds found that 79% want to work for a company that cares about how it affects or contributes to society. 64% said their employer’s social and environmental activities inspire loyalty, according to Cone, Inc. A Boston-based brand strategy and communications agency which conducted the survey.
- Excellence in Black: Rolls Royce Brand Manager, and Much More.
- Excellence in Black History: Sidney D. Barron, General Manager, Bentley of Atlanta.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week
- Operation HOPE Announces it’s Investor Bill of Rights