50% of all Nobel laureates came from neighboring Germany before World War II, and now 50% of Nobel Laureates come from the United States. It is not that America somehow got smarter. The reality is that these Nobel winners were, and remain Jewish, and they simply did not feel at home in Germany anymore. The U.S. benefited. Rainbows, after storms.
- Excellence in Black: Rolls Royce Brand Manager, and Much More.
- Excellence in Black History: Sidney D. Barron, General Manager, Bentley of Atlanta.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week
- Operation HOPE Announces it’s Investor Bill of Rights