"We don’t do business with governments or companies or communities – we do business with people. You have undertaken a profession where it is not about me, but about we, and that is an honored and noble profession indeed. But you must challenge yourself to become a revolutionary within your chosen profession, re-imagining the field of social work, and providing individuals with a hand up, and not just a hand out. As you move out into the vineyards of hope and change in our under-served communities, I am comforted by the fact that you are not simply going through the motions." John Hope Bryant at the commencement address for the graduates of the USC School of Social Work, class of 2007
- Delta Air Lines Expands HOPE Inside the Workplace Partnership to New National Model
- Excellence in Black: Rolls Royce Brand Manager, and Much More.
- Excellence in Black History: Sidney D. Barron, General Manager, Bentley of Atlanta.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week