"People having that much money and no brains is dangerous…" Andrew "Bo" Young, III, son of legendary civil rights leader Ambassador Andrew Young and a new silver rights leader in his own right, speaking on the status of some of those young African-Americans in the entertainment industry today with little to no financial literacy education themselves. Bo Young is also co-chair the Southeast regional board for Operation HOPE.
- Delta Air Lines Expands HOPE Inside the Workplace Partnership to New National Model
- Excellence in Black: Rolls Royce Brand Manager, and Much More.
- Excellence in Black History: Sidney D. Barron, General Manager, Bentley of Atlanta.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week