Hanging out with Kelvin Boston from PBS’ MoneyWise, Natalie Abatemarco and another friend from Citigroup, a national partner with Operation HOPE around financial literacy education, at the 95th Annual Conference of the National Urban League, Washington, D.C.
- Excellence in Black: Rolls Royce Brand Manager, and Much More.
- Excellence in Black History: Sidney D. Barron, General Manager, Bentley of Atlanta.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week
- Operation HOPE Announces it’s Investor Bill of Rights