"As I boarded a plane in a hurry, I said to the boarding flight attendant at the door, ‘God bless you…,’ to which she then replied — and this really got to me in a most positive way — ‘all the time! …It’s His BUSINESS, you know?" John Bryant on a routine flight through middle America. February 26th, 2005
- Excellence in Black: Rolls Royce Brand Manager, and Much More.
- Excellence in Black History: Sidney D. Barron, General Manager, Bentley of Atlanta.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week
- Operation HOPE Announces it’s Investor Bill of Rights