I was honored to appear on MSNBC's Velshi & Ruhle today at 12:30pm EST. Velshi & Ruhle features co-hosts Ali Velshi and Stephanie Ruhle and is one of the strongest shows I have had the pleasure of appearing on in the last few years -- and I have done a LOT of interview shows. Watch my show today, but you should also just consider watching the show weekly regardless. It is a GOOD show! Facts, inspiration, balance, intelligence. All in one place. We cover the recent tax bill proposed in the House and Senate, the untold and misunderstood benefits of the EITC (Earned Income Tax Credit), the power of credit scores to level the playing field of societal injustices, my new bestselling book THE MEMO -- the work of Operation HOPE and how all of this might help and impact public policy. Many of the recommendations covered not this show could help to fashion a better Tax Reform Bill. This is #SilverRights. This is getting #TheMemo. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ