Entrepreneur and best-selling author John Hope Bryant joined Roland Martin on NewsOne Now to talk about how Black Americans can become more financially independent and erase the credit score gap. Bryant's new book is "The Memo" details five rules that you can use to obtain your economic freedom.
- Statement from John Hope Bryant on the Passing of Former First Lady Mrs. Barbara Bush
- Re-Introducing the Global Dignity Song, by Dave Stewart and Nadirah X
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Global Dignity Partners With The King Center To Commemorate The 50th Anniversary Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Assassination
- King’s Legacy on Addressing Poverty