Entrepreneur and best-selling author John Hope Bryant joined Roland Martin on NewsOne Now to talk about how Black Americans can become more financially independent and erase the credit score gap. Bryant's new book is "The Memo" details five rules that you can use to obtain your economic freedom.
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation
- John Hope Bryant Speaks at 11th Annual Conscious Capitalism CEO Summit