I am deeply honored to have been invited onto Team FR-Shelby Racing as a race team driver representing the United States of America, compliments of my friends at Fantastic Racing in South Africa. Notice the custom USA livery on my car. I in particular want to thank my friend Mark Lauth, CEO of Fantastic Racing,both for this invitation and for branding all 5 of his dedicated Shelby Can Am race cars with the Operation HOPE inspired livery -- promoting financial literacy empowerment for all, and Silver Rights empowerment for the underserved. Standing here with four of the five drivers from the team last weekend. Operation HOPE has deep work being done on the ground in 6 Provinces within South Africa. This is just another example of the impact we are having here, there, and increasingly, inspiring leaders to 'be different, and to act differently' around the world. Making this honor even more special, one week after formally receiving my new SCCA full competition racing license, and authorization to race in South Africa, I both won a 1st place class finish in the Phakisa 1-Hour Endurance Race and a 3rd place overall podium win/finish in the 2-Hour Phakisa Endurance Race in South Africa. The race will be broadcast on South African television in coming weeks. Find a full collection of photos from our first race weekend here. Like us on Facebook here, subscribe to the Blog here, and on Instagram, and subscribe to our Bryant Group Motorsports YouTube channel here. Let's go... John Hope Bryant, Rookie Driver
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business