In addition to the 3rd place overall podium at the 2-Hour Endurance Race, I also participated in the ISCC sanctioned 1-Hour race, where I secured the 1st place SR4 class win, which is based solely on best lap times 'in class.' My best lap time for the 1-Hour race was 1:53 for a full lap at Phakisa. John Hope Bryant of Bryant Group Motorsports
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business