This is an important study done by Pew Research Center, and an even more important conversation -- around thevalue of a college education. Even more concerning, is what happens to your economic prospects when you fail to get a degree in what is increasingly a knowledge economy. Read for yourself. John Hope Bryant
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business