I was honored to speak today before the second year students at Claflin University in South Carolina. Claflin University -- a Historically Black College & University --is the #1 university in the HBCU system for the percentage of alumni giving (50% plus), according to U.S. News & World Report. I spoke with them about this time in history, their place in making history as part of a new movement of silver rights empowerment for all, and I spoke with them about 'The Memo' they never got. And then I left each of them with a copy of "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism." Young people are our salvation, and there's literally never been a movement in the world, without young people. I leave today my investment, here in Columbia, South Carolina. Blessings, John Hope Bryant
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business