I was honored to speak today before the second year students at Claflin University in South Carolina. Claflin University -- a Historically Black College & University --is the #1 university in the HBCU system for the percentage of alumni giving (50% plus), according to U.S. News & World Report. I spoke with them about this time in history, their place in making history as part of a new movement of silver rights empowerment for all, and I spoke with them about 'The Memo' they never got. And then I left each of them with a copy of "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism." Young people are our salvation, and there's literally never been a movement in the world, without young people. I leave today my investment, here in Columbia, South Carolina. Blessings, John Hope Bryant
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.