Tomorrow CBS Detroit will feature some of my thoughts about and around both my vision for Detroit's renewal, as well as our planned and coming work on the ground in this great American city of promise. We also spoke extensively about my last bestselling book, "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism," the recent Freedman's Bank Tour event at the Charles Wright Museum in Detroit, and how all of this is tied together. Why I believe that we are sitting in a 'moment in history,' right now. Check out details for tomorrow's air time here. For more information about how to get involved with our work on the ground in Detroit, check out our growing Project 5117 portfolio of offices and action here, or contact my HOPE Leader overseeing the market for me -- Ryan Mack. This is the silver rights movement in action. Let's go. John Hope Bryant
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation