Who says you cannot win a race, or drive at the head of the pack with an under-powered but well set-up performance car? During this weekend's session I drove a modified Subaru BRZ with around 175HP, owned and maintained by my friends at Chin Motorsports. But this is what I learned -- achievement in motorsports is not just about the car, it is about the driver. As you will see in this video, while I was overtaken by a couple monster Porsche GT3's and a race-prepped Corvette, I consistently catch up to and even passed many more iconic power house automobiles; including BMW's, a Corvette, a Porsche 924 and 944, even a Porsche 911. What an incredible experience. Everyone should drive a race car -- at least once (smile). Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation