"Within 60 days of receiving the Nobel Peace Prize in Oslo, Norway, Dr. King was back in a jail cell fighting for what he believed...." Former U.S. President George H. W. Bush, at the funeral ceremony today for the late Mrs. Coretta Scott King, the first lady of civil rights
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.