Spain is experiencing its worse drought since records began in 1947. Spain is getting hotter and drier, with average temps rising by 1c (about) since 1960. With experts predicting a 4c rise over the next century. Many experts estimate that one third of the country may be desert within 50 years. Financial Times, june 28, 2005.
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.