Spain is experiencing its worse drought since records began in 1947. Spain is getting hotter and drier, with average temps rising by 1c (about) since 1960. With experts predicting a 4c rise over the next century. Many experts estimate that one third of the country may be desert within 50 years. Financial Times, june 28, 2005.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans
- ThriveGlobal: Spiritual Capital is the Start of True Wealth