Tune in tomorrow morning to CNBC’s Squawk Box where I’ll be weighing in on a discussion about financial wellbeing, particularly in the African-American community, in light of recent reports of record low unemployment. We’ll dive into how HOPE is helping to expand opportunity for not only African Americans, but all underserved Americans—rural and urban, by increasing credit scores. Join me tomorrow at 6 AM and be part of the conversation on social media. Follow me and Squawk Box on Twitter at @JohnHopeBryant @SquawkCNBC
- Delta Air Lines Expands HOPE Inside the Workplace Partnership to New National Model
- Excellence in Black: Rolls Royce Brand Manager, and Much More.
- Excellence in Black History: Sidney D. Barron, General Manager, Bentley of Atlanta.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week