Chairman, Founder and CEO of Operation HOPE, Inc. John Hope Bryant, is featured on the This Month In Banking (TMIB) podcast with Jeff Marsico, Jill Pursell and Sharon Lorman to discuss the success of HOPE Inside, and how the program is truly “doing well by doing good.” Bryant was honored as American Banker’s 2016 Innovator of the Year for developing the HOPE Inside model that promotes financial inclusion, generates business for banks and gives branches a new purpose at a time of declining foot traffic. The podcast features discussion with colleagues and industry thought leaders on interesting and current banking news. Listen now.
- Delta Air Lines Expands HOPE Inside the Workplace Partnership to New National Model
- Excellence in Black: Rolls Royce Brand Manager, and Much More.
- Excellence in Black History: Sidney D. Barron, General Manager, Bentley of Atlanta.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week