800-CEO-READ Announces Top 25 Best Books of 2015: “How The Poor Can Save Capitalism” at #24
January 6, 2016
NEWS: 800-CEO-READ's 2015 Bestsellers
It's been another record year for us here at 800-CEO-READ, and an all-around great year for business books in general. As always, we owe so much (if not all) of our own success to the wonderful authors we work with, and all the individuals who go to work every day to edit, design, publish, and promote their books.
Our founder and president, Jack Covert, once wrote that “All ideas have a life cycle. They are born, live, and die, and new ideas are needed to replace them. The challenge of being creative is timeless.” That is apparent in the growth of the business book genre. We continue to see the industry expand its horizons and areas of interest, embrace new ideas and begin to challenge others, while at the same time still bringing the nuts-and-bolts basics, direct applicability, and immediately actionable insights the business community expects of it.
As we do at the end of every month, we have complied the books that we shipped the most throughout all of 2015 to give a glimpse into what new ideas are making their way through our warehouse (and our suppliers' warehouses) and into organizations, conferences, and the minds of business people around the world. The following books are the ones we shipped with the greatest frequency, and in the greatest number overall, to help spread ideas, solve problems, promote change, and inspire leaders in 2015.
These are 800-CEO-READ's Bestsellers of 2015.
- Becoming the Best: Build a World-Class Organization Through Values-Based Leadership by Harry M. Jansen Kraemer, Jr., Jossey-Bass
- Jim Cramer's Get Rich Carefully by James J. Cramer, Plume Books
- It's Your Ship: Management Techniques from the Best Damn Ship in the Navy by Captain D. Michael Abrashoff, Business Plus
- Carry On, Warrior: The Power of Embracing Your Messy, Beautiful Life by Glennon Doyle Melton, Scribner Book Company
- The Go-Giver: A Little Story about a Powerful Business Idea by Bob Burg and John David Mann, Portfolio
- Get Big Things Done: The Power of Connectional Intelligence by Erica Dhawan and Saj Nicole Joni, Palgrave MacMillan
- Data Driven: How Performance Analytics Delivers Extraordinary Sales Results by Jenny Dearborn, Wiley
- The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work, and Team with Positive Energy by Jon Gordon, Wiley
- Do the Kind Thing: Think Boundlessly, Work Purposefully, Live Passionately by Daniel Lubetzky, Ballantine Books
- From Values to Action: The Four Principles of Values-Based Leadership by Harry M. Jansen Kraemer, Jr., Jossey-Bass
- Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success by Adam M. Grant, Penguin Books
- On the Edge: The Art of High-Impact Leadership by Alison Levine, Business Plus
- How to Fly a Horse: The Secret History of Creation, Invention, and Discovery by Kevin Ashton, Doubleday Books
- Your Strategy Needs a Strategy: How to Choose and Execute the Right Approach by Martin Reeves, Knut Haanaes, and Janmejaya Sinha, Harvard Business Review Press
- How We Got to Now: Six Innovations That Made the Modern World by Steven Johnson, Riverhead Books
- The Road to Reinvention: How to Drive Disruption and Accelerate Transformation by Josh Linkner, Jossey-Bass
- Zombie Loyalists: Using Great Service to Create Rabid Fans by Peter Shankman, Palgrave MacMillan
- Train Your Brain for Success: Read Smarter, Remember More, and Break Your Own Records by Roger Seip, Wiley
- A Curious Mind: The Secret to a Bigger Life by Brian Grazer and Charles Fishman, Simon & Schuster
- Disrupting Digital Business: Create an Authentic Experience in the Peer-To-Peer Economy by R "Ray" Wang, Harvard Business Review Press
- The Advantage: Why Organizational Health Trumps Everything Else in Business by Patrick M Lencioni, Jossey-Bass
- Joy, Inc.: How We Built a Workplace People Love by Richard Sheridan, Portfolio
- Fast Forward: How Women Can Achieve Power and Purpose by Melanne Verveer and Kim Azzarelli, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- How the Poor Can Save Capitalism: Rebuilding the Path to the Middle Class by John Hope Bryant, Berrett-Koehler
- Everybody Matters: The Extraordinary Power of Caring for Your People Like Family by Bob Chapman and Raj Sisodia, Portfolio
As alluded to above, we compile a list of our top 25 bestsellers each and every month. You can followThe 800-CEO-READ Business Book Bestseller List on our website.