Operation HOPE and HUD Counseling: Mortgage HOPE Crisis Hotline Results
- OVER 166,000 incoming calls.
- OVER $560 million in loans modified or restructured.
- Educated and assisted over 26,000 people on foreclosure prevention.
- Assigned 8,000 of those individuals to a counselor for further assistance Average loan amount per loan modification was $341,463.
- 80.4% are still current with their mortgage.
- Only 9% are currently late (1-6 months) with their mortgage.
- 3% sold their home.
- 93% have not defaulted on their loan.
I am very proud of my Operation HOPE team led by Lance Triggs.
A special thank you to lead sponsors and partners that have underwritten major components of Lance Triggs' division, including E Trade Financial, Bank of the West, Union Bank, CoreLogic, JP Morgan Chase and so many others.