John Hope Bryant speaks at the closing session of the World Economic Forum annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland, on why we are global citizens, why we need to make smart sexy again, what comes next post global economic crisis, and dignity for all. Joining this historic discussion is Archbishop-Emeritus Desmond Tutu, Professor Klaus Schwab, founder and chairman of the World Economic Forum, HRH Crown Prince Haakon of Norway (YGL), Professor Pekka Himanen of Finland (YGL), and myself. Crown Prince Haakon of Norway, Pekka Himanen and John Hope Bryant are also co-founders of Global Dignity.
- Remembering an American Giant – Baseball Legend Who Became a Force for Civil Rights, Hank Aaron
- VIDEO: Reimagining the Future of Our Economy | CNBC Squawk Box Guest Appearance
- Podcast: Under Construction With Tamar Braxton
- Join me on Squawk Box tomorrow morning, 7:45 am ET
- Let Justice Roll Like A River