My mentor Rev. Dr. Cecil “Chip” Murray told me, “John, it’s not what people call you it’s what you answer to that’s important. Never, ever answer out of your name.” And then I responded, “to argue with a fool proves there are two.”
- Excellence in Black: Rolls Royce Brand Manager, and Much More.
- Excellence in Black History: Sidney D. Barron, General Manager, Bentley of Atlanta.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week
- Operation HOPE Announces it’s Investor Bill of Rights