11. "Here Comes Everybody" by Clay Shirkey; Penguin USA
12. "Ride of a Lifetime: Doing Business the Orange County Choppers Way" by Paul Teutul, Mark Yost; John Wiley & Sons
13. "Lead, Sell, or Get Out of the Way" by Ron Karr; John Wiley & Sons
14. "The Game Changer" by A.G. Lafley, Ram Charan; Crown
15. "Strengths Finder 2.0" by Tom Rath; Gallup Press
16. "What Got You Here Won't Get You There" by Marshall Goldsmith; Hyperion Press
17. "Leaders Make the Future" by Bob Johansen; Berrett-Koehler
18. "High Performance with High Integrity" by Ben W. Heineman; Harvard Business Press
19. "100 Best Business Books of All Time" by Jack Covert, Todd Sattersten; Portfolio
20. "Medici Effect" by Frans Johansen; Harvard Business Press
21. "Who Killed Change?" by Ken Blanchard; William Morrow
22. "The Go Giver: A Little Story about a Powerful Business Idea" by Bob Burg, John David Mann; Portfolio
23. "How to Become A Rainmaker" by Jeffrey Fox; Hyperion Press
24. "Green Recovery: Get Lean, Get Smart, and Emerge from the Downturn on Top" by Andrew Winston; Harvard Business Press
25. "Success 101: What Every Leader Needs to Know" by John C. Maxwell; Thomas Nelson
About the Top 10
1. "Strategy for Sustainability: A Business Manifesto" by Adam Werbach; Harvard Business Press
The definitive work on business strategy for sustainability by the most authoritative voice in the conversation.
2. "Rich Dad's Prophecy" by Robert T. Kiyosaki, Sharon L. Lechter; Business Plus
Rich Dad's Prophecy answers the question on every working person's mind: "Will I ever be able to retire?"
3. "Rich Dad's Guide to Investing" by Robert T. Kiyosaki, Sharon L. Lecher; Business Plus
Rich Dad's Guide to Investing is a guide to understanding the real earning power of money by learning some of the investing secrets of the wealthy.
4. "Rich Dad's Increase Your Financial IQ" by Robert T. Kiyosaki, Jake Johnson; Business Plus
In this latest book in the popular "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" series, Kiyosaki lays out his five key principles of Financial Intelligence for all to understand.
5. "Be the Hero: Three Powerful Ways to Overcome Challenges in Work and Life" by Noah Blumenthal; Berrett-Koehler
Executive coach and corporate speaker and trainer Noah Blumenthal shows workers and managers how abandoning our victim stories and embracing our heroic potential can both increase employee engagement and productivity and accelerate professional success.
6. "How: Why How We Do Anything Means Everything … in Business (and in Life)" by Dov Seidman; John Wiley & Sons
In his book, Seidman presents an insightful business manifesto that guides companies and their leaders to achieve sustainable profit without compromising core values.
7. "Sense of Urgency" by John Kotter; Harvard Business Press
In his international best-seller "Leading Change," Kotter provided an action plan for implementing successful transformations. Now, he shines the spotlight on the crucial first step in his framework: creating a sense of urgency by getting people to actually see and feel the need for change.
8. "Love Leadership: The New Way to Lead in a Fear-Based World" by John Hope Bryant; Jossey-Bass, Inc
Written by the founder of Operation HOPE and an adviser to the past two presidents, this groundbreaking book makes the case that the best way to get ahead is to figure out what each individual can give to a world seemingly obsessed with the question: What's in it for me?
9. "Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant" by Robert T. Kiyosaki, Sharon L. Lechter; Warner Books
This work will reveal why some people work less, earn more, pay less in taxes, and feel more financially secure than others.
10. "Trust Agents: Using the Web to Build Influence, Improve Reputation, and Earn Trust" by Chris Brogan, Julien Smith; John Wiley & Sons
The book shows how people use online social tools to build networks of influence and how you can use those networks to positively impact your business.
Copyright 2009 Associated Press. All rights reserved