This is one of my all-time best experiences ever, in life. An out take from the closing session of the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland, with World Economic Forum founder and chairman Professor Klaus Schwab, Archbishop-Emeritus Desmond Tutu, and my fellow co-founders of Global Dignity, His Royal Highness Crown Prince Haakon of Norway, Professor Pekka Himanen of Finland and myself. Session title: DIGNITY FOR ALL. Let me know what you think. Share it with others.
- Delta Air Lines Expands HOPE Inside the Workplace Partnership to New National Model
- Excellence in Black: Rolls Royce Brand Manager, and Much More.
- Excellence in Black History: Sidney D. Barron, General Manager, Bentley of Atlanta.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week