Wednesday was an amazing day, with me starting at the NAACP convention in New York with my hero civil rights icon Ambassador Andrew Young, them heading off to an early evening speech in Elizabethtown College, Pennsylvania, and finally ending my day in Washington, D.C. Three states within a work day, all using commercial airlines and automotive travel.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week
- Operation HOPE Announces it’s Investor Bill of Rights
- Carver Federal Savings Bank and John Hope Bryant Announce a New Sizeable Long-term Deposit in the Bank to Support Economic Empowerment in Communities of Color
- A Special Thank You to Mr. Tom Brokaw
- John Hope Bryant’s Statement on Governor Gina Raimondo