The U.S. economy at $14 trillion, is the largest economy in the world, or a third of the world economy. More so, the U.S. economy is 70% driven by the U.S. consumer, which means that in turn, the U.S. consumer represents approximately 25% of the world economy. Translation: when we stop buying in the U.S., our friends stop building in China.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week
- Operation HOPE Announces it’s Investor Bill of Rights
- Carver Federal Savings Bank and John Hope Bryant Announce a New Sizeable Long-term Deposit in the Bank to Support Economic Empowerment in Communities of Color
- A Special Thank You to Mr. Tom Brokaw
- John Hope Bryant’s Statement on Governor Gina Raimondo