Sitting here in Washington, D.C. with a group of HOPE Banking on Our Future students, as George Churchwell of Tech 2000 walks these young people through process of becoming Apple Worldwide Developers. Through a program we will roll out tomorrow, these and other young people will be able to program an application for iPhones and IPods. This is very cool. My goal is to grow this from 10 kids to 10,000 kids throughout the country’s urban cities. Check out on live webcast tomorrow at www.operationhope.org/summit.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week
- Operation HOPE Announces it’s Investor Bill of Rights
- Carver Federal Savings Bank and John Hope Bryant Announce a New Sizeable Long-term Deposit in the Bank to Support Economic Empowerment in Communities of Color
- A Special Thank You to Mr. Tom Brokaw
- John Hope Bryant’s Statement on Governor Gina Raimondo