Sitting here amongst 200 of the most amazing young leaders on the planet today, at the opening session of the YGL annual meeting (one of two this year). We were honored to have Her Majesty Queen Rania, who chairs YGL, to join us for opening remarks. Tomorrow we go to visit some of her projects in the community. Two years ago HRH Crown Prince Haakon of Norway, Professor Pekka Himanen and I (all YGL’s and co-founders of Global Dignity), joined Queen Rania in a Jordanian school to conduct Dignity Day, Jordan. Still to this day one of my priceless memories. One person can make a difference. Queen Rania is one of those individuals. One. Blogging from my iPhone.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week
- Operation HOPE Announces it’s Investor Bill of Rights
- Carver Federal Savings Bank and John Hope Bryant Announce a New Sizeable Long-term Deposit in the Bank to Support Economic Empowerment in Communities of Color
- A Special Thank You to Mr. Tom Brokaw
- John Hope Bryant’s Statement on Governor Gina Raimondo