Ambassador Andrew Young joined Operation HOPE founder John Hope Bryant and the HOPE family in South Central Los Angeles for its 15th anniversary celebration, which included a historic HOPE Bankers Bus Tour through a revitalized South Central Los Angeles. Check it out, share, comment. This is the silver rights movement in action.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week
- Operation HOPE Announces it’s Investor Bill of Rights
- Carver Federal Savings Bank and John Hope Bryant Announce a New Sizeable Long-term Deposit in the Bank to Support Economic Empowerment in Communities of Color
- A Special Thank You to Mr. Tom Brokaw
- John Hope Bryant’s Statement on Governor Gina Raimondo