Banking on Our Future is the award winning youth financial literacy program from Operation HOPE, leader of the silver rights movement. This brief video introduces you to vision, mission, purpose and program called Banking on Our Future. The Banking on Our Future program, commonly called BOOF, is provided free to youth in low-wealth communities across America and in South Africa. The Banking on our Future program has educated more than 340,000 youth to date, and Operation HOPE has served more than one million individuals to date, since its founding in 1992.
- Excellence in Black: Rolls Royce Brand Manager, and Much More.
- Excellence in Black History: Sidney D. Barron, General Manager, Bentley of Atlanta.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week
- Operation HOPE Announces it’s Investor Bill of Rights