Professor Pekka Himanen of Finland, silver rights leader and Operation HOPE founder John Hope Bryant of the United States, and His Royal Highness Crown Prince Haakon of Norway, speak out on and in support of Global Dignity, and GLOBAL DIGNITY DAY 2008. Global Dignity is affiliated with the Forum of Young Global Leaders and the World Economic Forum in Geneva, Switzerland. Global Dignity is supported by HOPE Global Initiatives. Check it out. Pass it on.
- Excellence in Black: Rolls Royce Brand Manager, and Much More.
- Excellence in Black History: Sidney D. Barron, General Manager, Bentley of Atlanta.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week
- Operation HOPE Announces it’s Investor Bill of Rights