New York City was founded as a commercial venture by the Dutch West India Company in 1623. Even then the city had a history as a raucous commercial hub, a boisterous port than blended many cultures and religions.
- Excellence in Black: Rolls Royce Brand Manager, and Much More.
- Excellence in Black History: Sidney D. Barron, General Manager, Bentley of Atlanta.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week
- Operation HOPE Announces it’s Investor Bill of Rights