American household debt has more than doubled in a decade to $13.8 trillion at the end of 2007 from $6.4 trillion in 1999, the vast majority of it in mortgages and home equity lines, according to Fed data.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week
- Operation HOPE Announces it’s Investor Bill of Rights
- Carver Federal Savings Bank and John Hope Bryant Announce a New Sizeable Long-term Deposit in the Bank to Support Economic Empowerment in Communities of Color
- A Special Thank You to Mr. Tom Brokaw
- John Hope Bryant’s Statement on Governor Gina Raimondo