While attending the World Economic Forum 2008 Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland, I was asked to answer one of the most important questions of our time; what one thing do you think countries, companies or individuals must do to make the world a better place in 2008. Check it out and let me know what you think. Share it with a friend. Onward with HOPE John Hope Bryant
- Delta Air Lines Expands HOPE Inside the Workplace Partnership to New National Model
- Excellence in Black: Rolls Royce Brand Manager, and Much More.
- Excellence in Black History: Sidney D. Barron, General Manager, Bentley of Atlanta.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week