|The global challenges of this century will only be resolved if we all work together. At the heart of these challenges lies the recognition that we all have a part to play, that everyone has a right to a dignified life.
1) What are the requirements of a dignified life?
2) How can it be achieved?
• Felipe Berrios, Founder and Managing Director, Un Techo Para Chile, Chile; Social Entrepreneur
• Pekka Himanen, Philosopher and Professor, Helsinki Institute of Information Technology, Finland; Young Global Leader
• Irene Khan, Secretary-General, Amnesty International, United Kingdom
• Ingrid Mattson, President, Islamic Society of North America, USA
• Jaggi Vasudev, Sadhguru and Founder, Isha Foundation, India
• John Hope Bryant, Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Operation Hope, USA; Young Global Leader
• Caroline Casey, Founding Chief Executive Officer, The Aisling Foundation, Ireland; Young Global Leader
• H.R.H. Crown Prince Haakon of Norway
• Joe Madiath, Executive Director, Gram Vikas, India; Social Entrepreneur
• Paul Rice, President and Chief Executive Officer, TransFair, USA; Social Entrepreneur
• Linda Rottenberg, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Endeavor Global, USA; Young Global Leader
• Anthony Kennedy Shriver, Founder and Chairman, Best Buddies International, USA; Young Global Leader
• Roshaneh Zafar, President, Kashf Foundation, Pakistan; Social Entrepreneur
• John K. Defterios, Group Vice-President, Content and Anchor, United Kingdom, FBC Media, United Kingdom