In April, 2007, HOPE succeeded in encouraging President Bush to become the first U.S. President to take action on financial literacy as "a new priority in American life." At the core of HOPE’s mission to eradicate poverty and empower the wealthless is a movement to establish “Silver Rights” or the right to financial literacy, access to capital, and equality of opportunity for the underserved.
- Excellence in Black: Rolls Royce Brand Manager, and Much More.
- Excellence in Black History: Sidney D. Barron, General Manager, Bentley of Atlanta.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week
- Operation HOPE Announces it’s Investor Bill of Rights