"…None of us were saints. Saints could not have survived the rigors of the movement, could not have accomplished what we accomplished in so short a time. We were flesh-and-blood human beings, men and women. We got involved with the most pressing issue of our day; we got our hands dirty with the labors of social change. We compromised with people who opposed everything we were trying to achieve. We were flawed and imperfect and we fell far short of the glory of God. But we changed America. And we did it without harming anyone, except ourselves." My absolute favorite quote from "An Easy Burden" by my hero and mentor Ambassador Andrew Young
- Delta Air Lines Expands HOPE Inside the Workplace Partnership to New National Model
- Excellence in Black: Rolls Royce Brand Manager, and Much More.
- Excellence in Black History: Sidney D. Barron, General Manager, Bentley of Atlanta.
- Black History Month: Inventor Fred Maxik Donates 100 Air Purifiers to Atlanta Public Schools.
- As Featured by NASDAQ This Week