"…the best way to safeguard democracy is to practice it. And we must recognize that the accepted tradeoff between freedom and security is misguided, because our values are the essence of our strength. If brute force and arbitrary rule were the keys to real power, Saudi Arabia would be a model for the future instead of the past." Author Taylor Branch, writing on the 77th birthday of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- John Hope Bryant’s Statement on Governor Gina Raimondo
- John Hope Bryant’s Statement of Support for Wally Adeyemo
- Remembering an American Giant – Baseball Legend Who Became a Force for Civil Rights, Hank Aaron
- VIDEO: Reimagining the Future of Our Economy | CNBC Squawk Box Guest Appearance
- Podcast: Under Construction With Tamar Braxton