"Those who lobby against bilingual education or get upset when their children learn about Cinco de Mayo should look at France and realize that multiculturalism is a lot like democracy — it’s the worst system except for all the others."
- John Hope Bryant’s Statement on Governor Gina Raimondo
- John Hope Bryant’s Statement of Support for Wally Adeyemo
- Remembering an American Giant – Baseball Legend Who Became a Force for Civil Rights, Hank Aaron
- VIDEO: Reimagining the Future of Our Economy | CNBC Squawk Box Guest Appearance
- Podcast: Under Construction With Tamar Braxton